Aluminium system profiles without the thermal insulation, mainly dedicated to the interior of buildings: boxes, partition walls, display cases, sliding doors (manually or automatically operated), double acting and smoke hermetic doors.
The PT 50 system allows to use the variety of fillings: glass, aluminium panels, „sandwich” fillings, panel boards and PVC of width 1 – 40 mm. The structural depth for frame and sash is 52 – 60 mm.
The regular doors or the coplanar doors can be assembled in the PT 50 system. The advantage of axial clamped hinges is an ease of assembly in three planes.
Characteristics of system
- precise relation to other Ponzio systems (mutual corners, beadings, toolset and majority hardware)
- the possibility of facing window sashes (one plane outside) and doors (two planes outside and inside)
- bending profiles
- the variety of door leaves: with wide beam or profiles cut at an angle of 45, with or without threshold
- possibility of assembling smoke hermetic doors
EN AW-6060 according to PN-EN 573-3 T66 according to PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17 615 T1
EPDM synthetic rubber according to DIN7863 and standard according to ISO 3302-1, E2
renowned companies only:Fapim, Savio, Iseo, Cisa, Hautau, Geze, KFV etc.
single or packet window panels with any kind of glass or opaque panels
powder coating with polyester on chromate undercoater according to Qualicoat standards, any RAL colour at choice; anodized in colours: natural aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, brown – according to Qualanod standards, lacquered for colour imitated wood
for glass 44.1/16/6
- moduls indicator RA2 OK238 dB
- moduls indicator RA1 OK134 dB
- moduls indicator Rw Rw39 dB
Sm and Sa class according to PN-EN 13501-2:2005
Permissions and quality certificates
Technical approval of Building Engineering Institute AT-15-5214/2012 “System of internal smoke control doors, general applications doors and segments of partition walls of PONZIO PT 50”